Sunday, July 26, 2009

I can't get over it at all

To all my friends, to be frank with you guys. i'm a person who have serious depression illness. i just can't get over the matter about my mother don't want me. i really hate this world alot. can't i get a better life than the life i'm having right now? seriously i feel like jumping off from my window and leave this world peacefully. i'm really struggling myself to be a good person but why this world is so cruel to me? why? i just don't know why. seriously i hope i can be like an idiot knowing nothing in my life. maybe i should just die bah. Goodbye.

PS: MOTHER, I MISS YOU VERY MUCH! CAN YOU LET ME GO BACK TO YOUR ARMS AND HOLD ME TIGHT? I ALREADY HAD ENOUGH! I ONLY WISH TO SEE YOU. WHY IS THIS WORLD SO CRUEL? CAN'T I SEE MY MOTHER FOR ONCE AND THE LAST TIME? MUM, I LOVE YOU ALOT. PLEASE COME BACK. I MISS YOU. PLEASE!

No comments: